Stonehall Colliery was started in 1913 by two French brothers. A range of surface buildings were erected, but in 1914 following the outbreak of the First World War, Colliery was abandoned. the owners returned to France .
The French company that took over Guilford Colliery purchased the Colliery which had been left derelict until 1919 . The Colliery was abandoned again in 1921 and partly demolished.
Stonehall Colliery (Lydden) 5 Plank Pristine
Made by Dapol exclusive to us
OO gauge (1;76 Scale)
Running Number 22
|Product Code||Limited Edition|