Woodnesboro Colliery 5 Plank Coal Wagon Weathered

£11.95

Product information

Woodnesborough Colliery was also known as Hammill Colliery. In 1910, two shafts were commenced in 1910  and an extensive range of surface buildings were erected.
The Colliery was mothballed in 1914 and, apart from the wooden headgear erected over one shaft, was still complete in 1923 when it was sold.  The mineral rights were kept untill  the colliery was sold to the Hammill Brick Co.


Woodnesboro Colliery 5 Plank Coal Wagon Weathered

No Running Number 

52 Made  

Exclusive to us  Made by Dapol

Technical specifications

Brand Dapol
Condition New